Seeing double Platinum

Stopped by a small fruit stand yesterday which is one the last one's standing in commercialized Silly Corn Valley, called J & P's Fruit Stand.  Wanted to cash in on the locally grown summer harvest of Nectarines and Black Plums.  

As I drove up I began to see the outline of a familiar front grille as I approached.  Turned out to be my closest encounter with another White Platinum CMax.  Not sure if it was an SEL as I wasn't observant enough to remember if it had SEL badging and fog lights vs. air scoops?  But it was purchased from the same Dealer, Frontier Ford.  

Since there was no one else at the fruit stand looking over the vast array of gorgeous summer bounty, I started up a line of conversation with the young guy who was also looking over the fruit trying to make his selection.  I told him..."I like your choice of rides", he looked up and saw my CMax across the street from his.  Don't know why I didn't snap a picture of the two Platinum's almost side by side?  But I didn't.   Of course I said I love mine and I think he said the same.  Asked how his mileage was working for him?  I said I had been pulling out a 40 - 45 range most of the last week in local driving.  He said he was only getting in the high 30 range.

As I had finished choosing my fruit and had paid, I started to walk away while saying my usual signature ending like here on the forum..."Enjoy the Ride".  

Oh one last thing, I asked if he'd heard of the forum?  Told him it was a great site to gain tons of good information about CMax and make some good friends with co-owners.  I can never remember the exact sequence of words for the site, you'd think I could since I have it advertised across the top of my rear window.  I said just type a google search for CMax Hybrid Forum and you will find it.  So hopefully he will stop by soon and strike up a thread?

Just wanted to share this, have a great Sunday.

Edited by mtb9153

Now that's funny right there...

Oh one last thing, I asked if he'd heard of the forum?  Told him it was a great site to gain tons of good information about CMax and make some good friends with co-owners.  I can never remember the exact sequence of words for the site, you'd think I could since I have it advertised across the top of my rear window.  I said just type a google search for CMax Hybrid Forum and you will find it.  So hopefully he will stop by soon and strike up a thread?