Anyone know of good lease deals?

My wife and I currently just have 1 car that we share (our FFH) because we're both able to walk to work most of the time and we plan out when each of us needs the car. However, my wife is considering changing jobs where she would need the car to commute and this would mean we would go back to having 2 cars. The higher pay of the potential job would offset the increased costs of owning 2 vehicles and we'd come out ahead. We'd likely look at leasing the 2nd vehicle because long-term our plan is to have only 1 car. Of course, any car we get has to be a hybrid and plug-ins are unfortunately excluded because we can't plug in at our apartment. I've asked and been told that it isn't an option and they aren't willing to consider it. Toyota has a great lease deal right now on the Prius but I don't really like the idea of getting a Prius because of the cheap quality interior. If we could find a C-Max lease deal for a comparable price to the Toyota lease we would give up a few MPGs to have the nicer vehicle. Unfortunately I'm not finding any lease offers for the C-Max advertised by local dealers in the Twin Cities area or by Ford. I'm curious what ppl are seeing for lease deals locally where you live and if they could please share as many details as possible about those leases. I might be able to use lease deals from other regions to convince a dealer to do business with us here. Thanks!

• 4 months later...