need help

mtb9153

Ok I can't post any pictures to my posts anymore like I used to as attached files.  Jus tried to explain a process I guess allot of you are using, but it didn't sink in with me.  What is the preferred method for pictures to posts.  I'm getting errors that say this upload failed.  Sorry to throw this out.  Thanks

Edited by mtb9153

It was recommended in another post to use Photobucket to upload your photos.  That's at photobucket.com.  You need to create an acdount first though.  The photos can either be uploaded from devices or computers.  This is the method I used and it works great.  Thanks to Fotomoto.

Why does either of these work better than just using the upload feature when I start a new thread or reply to an another owners thread.  This always worked in the past but now I get a error message saying I can't upload a file with that extension which is a jpg file and worked fine before.  Just very confusing to me why it used to work and now I can't?

It was recommended in another post to use Photobucket to upload your photos.  That's at photobucket.com.  You need to create an acdount first though.  The photos can either be uploaded from devices or computers.  This is the method I used and it works great.  Thanks to Fotomoto.

C-Maxgo, I created an account and loaded some pics.  How do I get these into a post on the forum.  Or link to them in my photobucket account?  Thanks

C-Maxgo, I created an account and loaded some pics.  How do I get these into a post on the forum.  Or link to them in my photobucket account?  Thanks

When you have the photo open in photo bucket right click it.  You should see something like copy link.  Click that line then come back to the forum in the post where you want to insert it.  Then click the Image icon in the menu above.  It's just to the left and below the smily icon.  Then paste the link and click okay.  It should show up in your post.

When you have the photo open in photo bucket right click it.  You should see something like copy link.  Click that line then come back to the forum in the post where you want to insert it.  Then click the Image icon in the menu above.  It's just to the left and below the smily icon.  Then paste the link and click okay.  It should show up in your post.

Sweet! thanks for the info