Ford Eco-Boost Challenge Drive Event

DaveofDurham

Has anyone been to a Ford Eco-Boost Challenge Drive Event?

I got an invitation and my C-Max is taking me there for:

• A chance to win the Ford vehicle of your choice (complete sweepstakes and activity rules available at the registration desk).
  • Get behind the wheel of the all-new Escape with the 1.6L EcoBoost engine that gets up to 33 MPG.
  • Experiment in maximizizing your MPGs with the “Hypermile Challenge” with the all-new Fusion Hybrid.
  • Test out the Ford F-150 “EcoBoost Challenge” and see how V8 power gets delivered on a 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine.

Has anyone been to a Ford Eco-Boost Challenge Drive Event?

I got an invitation and my C-Max is taking me there for:

• A chance to win the Ford vehicle of your choice (complete sweepstakes and activity rules available at the registration desk).
  • Get behind the wheel of the all-new Escape with the 1.6L EcoBoost engine that gets up to 33 MPG.
  • Experiment in maximizizing your MPGs with the “Hypermile Challenge” with the all-new Fusion Hybrid.
  • Test out the Ford F-150 “EcoBoost Challenge” and see how V8 power gets delivered on a 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine.

This was discussed under another thread......do a search to read comments

• 2 weeks later...

i went to the los Angeles one at the rose bowl in Pasadena, ca but havent had a chance to post all my pix and vids and cool stories of what happened to us. see the thread here:

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/2462-ford-ecoboost-drive-event-challenge/?hl=%2Bford+%2Becoboost+%2Bchallenge

and

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/2125-ford-brings-competition-to-the-customer-hosts-13-city-ecoboost-challenge/?hl=%2Bford+%2Becoboost+%2Bchallenge

Edited by salsaguy