13B07 and my reaction

catsailor

Dropped off my car one week ago Friday for this update along 3.6.2 and my tank average at the time was 48.3 MPG  at roughly 430 miles driven. No matter what happens when I leave the car at my dealer they figure a way to burn off 1 mpg in running the car and testing things out. So I have now over 450 miles since the upgrade and I can report GOOD THINGS.  My average on this conversion is 48.7 MPG BUT get this I can now run on the highway at 65 MPH on ecco cruise with no drop off in efficiency. YES before I had to hold hwy speeds down to 62 MPH but NO longer is this the case anymore. My lifetime average for 13,400 miles driven is 43.4 MPG and my brake score is 95% lifetime.

LOVE this car.........and shove it Exxon Mobil :)

Dropped off my car one week ago Friday for this update along 3.6.2 and my tank average at the time was 48.3 MPG  at roughly 430 miles driven. No matter what happens when I leave the car at my dealer they figure a way to burn off 1 mpg in running the car and testing things out. So I have now over 450 miles since the upgrade and I can report GOOD THINGS.  My average on this conversion is 48.7 MPG BUT get this I can now run on the highway at 65 MPH on ecco cruise with no drop off in efficiency. YES before I had to hold hwy speeds down to 62 MPH but NO longer is this the case anymore. My lifetime average for 13,400 miles driven is 43.4 MPG and my brake score is 95% lifetime.

LOVE this car.........and shove it Exxon Mobil :)

Don't blame "Big Oil".... well maybe a little.

BLAME Chicago, specifically the commodities exchange :rant2:!

They have 99.9% control the price of oil, cows, corn, air...well maybe not air but it's on their TODO list.