I am not crazy :)

Cowspotdog

Phew - I am not crazy!  I just found this site after googling dead battery on the C-max and discovered not only have others had this problem - but also they have had issues with getting stuck in reverse - also happened to me multiples times. My latest crazy is I can't get my clock to reset....it just got stuck at the time the battery went dead last time. Back to the service center again this week. Good thing I love my little car  even with all it's querks :)

Just curious, do you have an SE?

I had one dead battery issue but it was due to me leaving a gauge meter plugged in to the OBD port overnight.   I've also have false starts with Reverse not working but it's always been an operator error with the car being in accessory mode not ready mode (green car with arrows  on).   Sometimes I noticed it before selecting Reverse because the a/c isn't cooling down.

Not crazy.  My 2013 SE is at the dealership now with a dead 12v battery.  I'm seeing in other threads that there are specific things that need to be done.  I'm not happy with my dealership - they seem to treat the C-Max as a big mystery.  I would like to know that whoever is working on my car is doing a full and complete job - but they aren't leaving me with a warm fuzzy hopeful feeling about that.  I really love my car and want it back in working order.  I have enough anxiety driving, I don't need a lack of confidence in my vehicle to make things worse.

Cowspotdog and ThenaMac,

Sorry to hear that both of you have joined the club no C-Max owner wants to be a part of--the "Dead Battery Club."  I feel your pain--I've experienced three so far, two within the same week late in March.  Then, I got the 13-5-1 TSB applied, and that seemed to fix the problem.  However, 10 days after getting the 13B07 "Customer Satisfaction" upgrade applied during the first week in August, I suffered my third dead battery.  ** Ouch **.  I wish Ford would finally fix this problem once and for all.