I saw one on a TV commercial for Nationwide!

My husband asked me a week or so ago if a car on TV was a C-Max.  I wasn't paying much attention and said no.  Yesterday I was actually watching the commercial and there it was.  A gray C-Max right behind the baby.  I don't know it this sighting counts as a sighting but I thought it was worth mentioning.  The commercial is a Nationwide commercial with the huge baby in it.  The C-Max shows up after about 9 seconds.  Here is the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeIWQyeq2pw.

My husband asked me a week or so ago if a car on TV was a C-Max.  I wasn't paying much attention and said no.  Yesterday I was actually watching the commercial and there it was.  A gray C-Max right behind the baby.  I don't know it this sighting counts as a sighting but I thought it was worth mentioning.  The commercial is a Nationwide commercial with the huge baby in it.  The C-Max shows up after about 9 seconds.  Here is the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeIWQyeq2pw.

I was so focused on the big baby I didn't even notice the gray CMax until I watched it again.  Very cool, thanks for sharing.  Were getting good exposure but I did see a Pruis in there too :rant:

I was so focused on the big baby I didn't even notice the gray CMax until I watched it again.  Very cool, thanks for sharing.  Were getting good exposure but I did see a Pruis in there too :rant:

Yeah, it was the woman in the dark gray Prius, loading up her Prius who let loose the shopping trolley so the guy rush to grab it before it hit his baby.

I present this picture as proof your honor... :judge:

Note the baby and the back of the guy's head in the foreground....

10132686973_b304d43cc7_z.jpg

Typical ditzy Prii shoppers.... :lol2:...I am sure that trolley was aimed at the CMax...she just had poor aim....u know, aiming by concensus...that's the whole problem with these Priis...everything is by concensus....acceleration, handling, loose trolleys at the CMax..... :noobie: (crap..I better get a like from Mr."I invented the concensus" Nick) ;)

Ah, not so funny when these trolleys hit YOUR car though :swear:

PS For a bonus point....the Prii woman has to reach and grab the top of the Prii liftgate and pull it down...damn it must be hard for the elderly woman, pity she doesn't have a ninja kick sensor under the rear bumper :sing_rain:

So..this begs the question...was the Producer of the commercial, a CMax owner....hee.... :dance:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Actually it was "drive by committee" / 'who wants to turn, let's have a show of hands', Jus, with their centric dash.  The driver is merely a zombie working at the behest of the passengers & their whims.  I think Toyota sells a 'dummy' drivers console that velcros in front of any would be Prius buyer struggling with the purchase.  (Strongly dislike that dark grey they sell - no pizazz.)  I'm sure if I drove one I would love it though - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Having fun,

Nick

PS  Many Prii have been known to wander the interstates running out of gas, when no passengers were present to caste a vote.

PSS  Hilarious to see the Prius singled out for baby crunching - that add will be pulled in very short order. 

(the shoe could just as easily be on the other foot, of course)

Edited by C-MaxSea

I have been corrected  ;)

There is no explanation for it except it's gotta be someone who doesn't really like Priis, it could have been any car but it was a Prii and why would you put a CMax there...they have tons of other cars to choose from.....hmmmmh.

Whoever it was...thanks for the laughs...u too Nick....LOL,  :lol2: