site doesn't work on my mobile

Jmonty

I'm browsing the site on my RAZR Maxx with Chrome and having no problems. You have already done everything I would suggest. Sorry I can't help.

huh... oh well. 

i also tried selecting 'request desktop site.'

and i just got a mophie juice pack to double the battery life on my HTC One.  if only they made a battery pack for the Cmax hybrid! 

:gaah:

• 2 weeks later...

for the last week or so this site hasn't loaded on my phone--HTC One, stock, using chrome browser.   i tried clearing the cache/cookies, but no luck.

any one else having issues with the mobile site? any fix?

Yeah same issue here on any mobile devices - sent a message to the admin. iPhone, Galaxy S4, iPad - none are working, but the Energi forum does work, so it's a bit strange. Started doing this around a couple of weeks ago. Will post back if I hear back.

I have Nexus 7 and I use Chrome and view as desktop. No problemo...

My Jus Another C-Max Review bookmark works! Found I had to go through a few steps to get it to work in Chrome on the S4:

Close all open tabs, clear browsing data, open a new tab, select "request desktop site" and manually start typing the forum web address or one of the site bookmarks.

Trying to go to the site in non-desktop mode first and then change to "request desktop site" doesn't work, even upon reloading the page. May be something funky going on with the site though as mobile was working before and I do still get the Energi site mobile view in non-desktop mode. The old iPhone aka my alarm clock - nada.

Thanks!

I just cleared EVERTHING  bookmarks cookies block pop-ups etc.  :runaway:  still does not work.

It's going to take hours to get all that stuff back in :gaah:

Sucks.. sorry.. if you're using Chrome mobile, I tend to leave the "clear saved passwords" and "clear autofill data" un-checked and clear the rest. The data may still be there in the Google cloud, so may just need to sync back up in dashboard and sign back in?

Sucks.. sorry.. if you're using Chrome mobile, I tend to leave the "clear saved passwords" and "clear autofill data" un-checked and clear the rest. The data may still be there in the Google cloud, so may just need to sync back up in dashboard and sign back in?

Thanks

I'm not using chrome...yet.

Where's robertlane when you need him?

I think I remember google saving and sync, but I think I should have told it to do it. checking.

I just use a pass"word" on the phone and a different password for EVERYTHING else, so the phone has to remember them I  CAN'T.

For banking, scottrade etc I tether my phone to my laptop... don't tell T.