Has anyone received a 2013 MY goodwill payment yet?

c.max

Welcome to the forum. You're asking interesting questions! This one's been discussed heavily.

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/2780-550-goodwill-payment-relabeling-of-mpg-and-changes-coming-for-2014/

and a week later, it showed up on ETIS

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/2829-recall-13b10-fuel-economy-goodwill-payment/

Based on Aug 22 purchase, you  may not qualify for the goodwill payment... check your Monroney sticker for the EPA rating. If your says 43, you bought the car with revised mileage estimates. If you knew it was rated 43 when you bought, you don't get the money.

Most checks in the US were delivered by FedEx in late Sept./early Oct.

HAve fun,

Frank

Based on Aug 22 purchase, you  may not qualify for the goodwill payment... check your Monroney sticker for the EPA rating. If your says 43, you bought the car with revised mileage estimates. If you knew it was rated 43 when you bought, you don't get the money.

Opps, I read it as purchase Aug of '12 not '13.  He would have been a reeeeeellly early adopter.  LOL

Yeah if the window sticker didn't have the 47/47/47 rating at the time of purchase,  the OP is out of luck.

Hi all, thanks for the replies, my sticker said 47/47/47, I just looked at it.  The car was built and was being delivered to the dealership when Ford announced the payments.  I'll give them a call.

I think you just missed the cut. I bought my C-Max on August 10th and they announced it on the 17th (I think). If you bought after the announcement I don't believe you are eligible, even if your sticker had the 47/47/47. You may want to confirm that. As I said I bought MaxWell about a week before the announcement and I received my check quite a while ago.