MFT-Something new for Maxius

Had something happen yesterday that I've never seen before.  Start Maxius, backed up, put in drive was driving along when I noticed the rear view camera was still running while driving forward.  It did this for about 3 minutes before switching back to the normal screen with my background picture.  Anybody ever had that happen to them?  Was nice while it lasted, wish I could switch to allow forward viewing when wanted.

MFT sometimes acts strangely during the first few minutes of starting the car. Mostly this has been delayed functionality of the entertainment and phone.

I have gotten a call on my cell phone right after starting the car. I felt my phone vibrate, MFT interrupted my music, the right hand instrument display changed to a progress bar and everything told me that I was receiving a call. The problem was that none of the displays showed a call coming in. I even tried pushing the green phone button on the steering wheel to no effect.

I attribute all this to loading information and making the various connections necessary such as bluetooth and satellite. Once these have been made the MFT functions normally.

There is a delay feature in the settings menu that keeps the camera on longer after you have moved out of Reverse gear. :detective:    Maybe you unknowingly made that selection and are just now noticing it or the camera just did it on its own for some reason (cough, aliens, cough).  I really like this setting when I have the cargo carrier installed on the trailer hitch so I can monitor the load as I take accelerate away in D.   :shift:

There is a delay feature in the settings menu that keeps the camera on longer after you have moved out of Reverse gear. :detective:    Maybe you unknowingly made that selection and are just now noticing it or the camera just did it on its own for some reason (cough, aliens, cough).  I really like this setting when I have the cargo carrier installed on the trailer hitch so I can monitor the load as I take accelerate away in D.   :shift:

is that what the delay setting do.  I thought it was a delay in the camera video feed.  I always wonder why would I want to see what's behind me a few seconds later?  :drool: