Merry Christmas to all!

Recumpence

Yes brother's Jus and Matt.  To all a Merry Christmas and remember the real reason why we celebrate at this time of year.  It's not about the presents and good cheer with friends.  That's what the commercialized world want's us to think.  Christmas is about the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who was born this day thousands of years ago to take away the sins of the world by living a sinless life and dying on the cross for each of us.

I'm proud to be a believer and share it with you all on this Christmas Day.

Edited by mtb9153

Yes, and a little: God Jul och ett riktigt Gott Nytt År! to all as well,

Nick & clan

Here is something even more fun than a C-Max:  The "worlds fastest Spark"

A Spark is normally a kick-sled for getting around on the snowy roads & paths - like getting to Julotta very early Christmas morning to celebrate Christ's birth (if not walking or skiing).  (God Jul to my clan up in Kiruna & Pajala!)

and for Laurel (since she thinks I'm 'old country'):  Caution, video is long & painful. Apologies to all 'real Swedes' out there in C-Max land.

Edited by C-MaxSea

Yes brother's Jus and Matt.  To all a Merry Christmas and remember the real reason why we celebrate at this time of year.  It's not about the presents and good cheer with friends.  That's what the commercialized world want's us to think.  Christmas is about the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who was born this day thousands of years ago to take away the sins of the world by living a sinless life and dying on the cross for each of us.

I'm proud to be a believer and share it with you all on this Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas to all!

Happy Birthday Jesus

Wise men still seek Him.

Merry Christmas and God Bless you. Here hoping 2014 brings you much happiness and joy and lots of high mps.

Hoping it will bring us a new 2014 CMax as well...one day...lots of home repairs to do and we are a bit tapped after buying new appliances for the kitchen so.....the wait goes on.

Be safe...