download applications???

ISn't there supposed to be more by default. I say applink or external apps (which are the phrases listed somewhere on a ford site) trying to get to control apps like pandora and mine doesn't know these command or show up in the command list. I've seen  this on the new prius{not mine) ,which other than the apps [through entune] the radio is nothing I want in my cmax.

My dealer has flashed and updated my radio and still no commands which were supposed to be there on my car at sale.

Does anyone have apps that the salesman and sync demonstrator should have shown. I waived my rights to the demonstrator so I can't be sure if it just the 3 posters here with this issue.

I haven't found anything like that either.  When they say "Pandora connectivity" it means you can connect audio from the bluetooth on your phone and access Pandora features from the Sync Screen.  The Pandora app (and many others) reside on your phone though and are made compatible with Sync by the app developers.

I haven't found anything like that either.  When they say "Pandora connectivity" it means you can connect audio from the bluetooth on your phone and access Pandora features from the Sync Screen.  The Pandora app (and many others) reside on your phone though and are made compatible with Sync by the app developers.

Some phones will allow you to use Pandora and other apps via MyFord Touch, but with limited voice commands. For a list of voice commands, check this out:

http://support.ford.com/sync-technology/entertainment-by-voice-sync-myford-touch

You can also have your voice heard by heading over to Ford Social and voting on this subject; here's the link:

http://social.ford.com/your-ideas/technologies/infotainment/include-applink-with-myford-touch/

ISn't there supposed to be more by default. I say applink or external apps (which are the phrases listed somewhere on a ford site) trying to get to control apps like pandora and mine doesn't know these command or show up in the command list. I've seen  this on the new prius{not mine) ,which other than the apps [through entune] the radio is nothing I want in my cmax.

My dealer has flashed and updated my radio and still no commands which were supposed to be there on my car at sale.

Does anyone have apps that the salesman and sync demonstrator should have shown. I waived my rights to the demonstrator so I can't be sure if it just the 3 posters here with this issue.

Which system do you have, techman05? AppLink is available only on SYNC with MyFord; if you'd like to see what both system offers, take a look here:

http://support.ford.com/sync-technology/entertainment-by-voice-sync-myford-touch

Rebecca

Edited by FordIVTteam

rebecca,

any idea why ford decied to "down-grade"  MFT and not support applink???

seems pretty counterintuitive to offer an audio system with touch screen that serves as a main control area  but not have it as functional as the base model...

had I known  I might have opted for a non SEL model just to save some $$$ and get a better functioning audio system.