X-plan C-max Pricing Confusing question

I'm Confused about the C-max X- Plan Pricing. The SEL discount shows $25,964 plus 825.00 destination charge and 395.00 Blue Candy Color charge bringing it to $27,147 before any incentives that may be going on. However my dealership shows $1500 Retail Customer Cash and $1000 Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash. My Next question is that only when you finance the car and not lease it? I'd love to get it for around $25,000 if those are the leasing incentives but I'm not sure. I don't really want to bug my dealer yet since we're a few months away from being able to do the early Bird deal. I Figured I would ask here to see if anyone knew anything about how the X-plan works and these incentives.

Edited by fordfan82

You can run pricing on true car.com and edmunds.com

Then add in whatever x-plan discount you can apply. I don't know about that since we don't have that but it's usefully another $500-1000 off I would think.

Flee y 25k I think you'd only be able to get a base/bare bones model with out many options though.

The best to get is the SEL with at least the 302a package. Top of the line is the 303a which had the automatic parallel parking assist feature.

It appears that you must finance through Ford Credit at the prevailing rate to get  the $1000 Retail Credit Bonus and the$1500 Retail Customer Cash.  You can also get the $1000 Retail Credit Bonus with special financing rates (for example, 0% for 60 months) but then must forgo the $1500 Cash.

For leasing when I build and price under X-Plan, the,only incentive shown is the $1250 RCL Customer Cash.  So, it appears you do not get the $1500 Retail Cash nor the $1000 Retail Credit Bonus under leasing.