Hello, Thanks for the Welcome

pat155

Cheryl and Pat Mente from Santa Fe, NM, the capitol of hybrid cars.

Had a Prius for 3 years.  Cheryl did not like how low it sat. (Cheryl is primary driver).

Chalmers Capitol Ford gave us a good deal.  Glad to be buying American.  Assembled in Wayne, MI, even though 40% of parts are foreign, no different than any other car. 

After a couple days, it seems more comfortable and easier to get in and out of than the Prius.  Noticed right away that the turning radius is far larger than the Prius, but that's minor for us.

Thanks, and glad to be here.

Welcome guys!  :happy feet:

Yes, the turning radius is larger but you get use to it and plan accordingly.   If you have the SEL that has the powered drivers seat, it will raise up very high (IMO).  I like it that way for the higher view and easier ingress/egress.   Also the steering wheel telescopes in/out in addition to the regular up/down.    That's overlooked by some.

Welcome from Boone County, Indiana, home of far more pickup trucks than hybrids! I've only seen three other C-MAX on the road in my town, ever, and I know one of those was 'just visiting' because it had out-of-state license plates. Prii are a frequent sight, but still greatly outnumbered by Silverados, F-150s, Rams...

For privacy, I'd suggest that you remove your car's VIN number from the 'Current Vehicle' description in your My Profile settings. I'm not sure how or if someone could ever use that info for identity theft, but better to err on the side of caution.