Best Rebates Seen?

scottwood2

So are you ready to buy yet? My Wife finally wore me down but it took a few months before I gave in! :drop:

Had a C-max car for an overnight test drive and I really liked it.  I was able to get 60 MPG for part of it and avg 51 MPG overall with about 20% freeway  (thx to many here on this site for how to drive it).  And that was will the a/c on the whole time.  I even punched the gas to make a changing light and my other half was shocked at the power (said it was a little scary).  A little exciting to me :)

I maybe close to buying but with it so close to the end of the model year I am looking to get the price down a little more. 

Also just heard that the new Chevy Volt will be announced in Jan and there is a lot of talk about a $30K model.  It is a new design car as well.  I am just so so on the looks of the current model.  I don't think the new one will be like the C-max and I like the taller feel of the C-max.  So still a little on sure on what to do but the right price and I maybe ready.