Great Service in Florida

ScubaDadMiami

I wanted to let everyone know about the great service I have received at Auto Nation Ford in Miami, and from my Service Advisor, Pedro Villalonga. I already wrote a separate post focusing on my recent check engine light incident that happened with my C-MAX, but I wanted to elaborate on a few points here.

To summarize, while on the way to the dentist last Thursday afternoon, my check engine light came on. I called the direct number of my service advisor, and I described the situation to him over the telephone. He advised me to head over to the dealership or to arrange for a tow.

I arrived at the dealership by about 3:00PM, and Pedro had my C-MAX looked at within about 30 minutes of my arrival. An hour later, my C-MAX was returned with the problem fixed. Rather than getting stuck in traffic by waiting for the completion of my paperwork, Pedro arranged for it to get mailed to me.

I didn't buy my C-MAX from Auto Nation Ford, but they sure treated me like a loyal customer. I have no financial or other interest in any statement I make about them.