C-Max forums

CrystalSC

That forum is mainly for the European C-Max that Ford has been selling there for a while. There is also an Energi version of the forum that looks the same.

Ah. Thanks. I was confused as to why there would be two so similar. I was not sure if these are official Ford forums or fan created.

CrystalSC... Current vehicle a Honda Element? That's what we replaced with a C-Max..

Yes, I have a Honda Element. How did you feel about replacing yours? I'm feeling guilty even though I want the C-Max. I love the Element - so easy to clean and haul stuff in. But I do most of my driving in city and I only avg 19mpg. :(

Edited by CrystalSC

I miss my Element, but it had over 200,000 miles.. Small mechanical issues were slowly becoming big mechanical issues. I miss the all wheel drive, lack of carpet, and turning radius. My "Baby Hummer" made it through New Mexico dust storms, Colorado snow, hurricanes, and the tornados that we had April 2011. Even with the horrible gas mileage, I would take a new one in a heartbeat. However, the C-Max is a nice replacement.. We've already taken a beach trip and with the seats folded, it held all of our beach gear.. Handles well on wet roads..It's a lot quieter than the Honda..

I miss my Element, but it had over 200,000 miles.. Small mechanical issues were slowly becoming big mechanical issues. I miss the all wheel drive, lack of carpet, and turning radius. My "Baby Hummer" made it through New Mexico dust storms, Colorado snow, hurricanes, and the tornados that we had April 2011. Even with the horrible gas mileage, I would take a new one in a heartbeat. However, the C-Max is a nice replacement.. We've already taken a beach trip and with the seats folded, it held all of our beach gear.. Handles well on wet roads..It's a lot quieter than the Honda..

That doesn't make me feel less guilty...

That forum is mainly for the European C-Max that Ford has been selling there for a while. There is also an Energi version of the forum that looks the same.

I don't think so. That forum has no traffic from europe at all, and it had links at the top to this forum and the the Energi forum. I'm pretty sure all 3 were started at the same time by the same people, and all were aimed at the US launch of the C-Max. The problem is that the moderators didn't really understand the relationship between the Energi and the Hybrid, so they ended up with 3 redundant forums.

If you go to the topic at the top of the Lounge section, you can give feedback to the forum administrators:

http://fordcmaxhybri...is-site-better/

I'm confident they will soon merge the three forums.

I've learned the forums were not set up by Ford but the administrators do have a close relationship with them. The forums benefit the JDRF, information about which you can see on the right side on the home page.