Hello from Oregon

rogue576

Just purchased a used Ruby Red 2013 CMAX Hybrid SE from Legacy Ford in Pasco Washington with 49,000 miles on it.  I live in Forest Grove Oregon.  I did not buy an extended warranty so the only one on it is the factory warranty.  Two days later we hear a clunking in the front end and took it to Doherty Ford, they heard the noise and wanted authorization to start work at the shop rate to find it.  I was told they may or may not find/fix the problem.  I decided to wait and do some research on it and maybe have either Les Schwab or some other tire dealer take a look or see if they could find anything.  Upon searching the TSB's I found 13-09-09 which states the problem and the fix.  My worry now is how many recalls have been done to this vehicle if any.  And where do I find a comprehensive list of these recalls?  Will try the dealer first.

Thanks, Jeff

• 3 months later...

I'm a little further away, down in Keizer. 

You should register on the Ford Website Owner.Ford.com

When you've registered (input vehicle VIN, Etc.,) it will detail for you all of the updates/recalls that are needed on your vehicle. I have a couple left to do on mine to get it up to date, but I did just perform the Gen2 v3.6 MFT update which has fixed numerous issues. Down here, Skyline Ford seems to be the place to go.

I wish you luck with your C-Max, I've been driving the crap out of mine and love just about every moment.

~Revanoff~