Hi everyone

shaners

Welcome Shaners. We have a SEL with sunroof on order--303A package. Yes, the sunroof is a waste in that it doesn't open,and I ordered without it and changed my mind. We live in a climate that is very grey for 7 months of the year and we liked the filtered light coming in to help our moods <g>. Your mileage sounds good to me. We initially were going to buy a Fusion Hybrid and then fell for the C-Max.

Edited by Laurel

I gotta change my profile pic..but it doesn't like my C-Max pics.. I didn't want the sunroof either and we managed to negotiate most of it out of the price of the car...Sounds like our cars are twins(white)..

Back to the sunroof... After two months of ownership, I've come to like the sunroof. It really makes the car seem so much bigger when it's used..

My wife just bought a 2013 Cmax SEL with the 302A pkg and sunroof (waste of money) thing. It is the pearl white (titanium?). with only about 150 miles on it we are getting around 40 mpg.

Congrats, I can't get the avatar to change either.

I figured out how to change the profile photo. There is a bug in the IP. Board software that causes errors when cropping. I resized my image to 200pix and I can change the profile image.

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/bugs.html/_/ip-board/change-profile-photo-r33099

Edited by darrelld

My wife just bought a 2013 Cmax SEL with the 302A pkg and sunroof (waste of money) thing. It is the pearl white (titanium?). with only about 150 miles on it we are getting around 40 mpg.

One more pearl white with sunroof. The sunroof does make the car seem bigger and I'm glad we got it. Around 40 mpg is where we are right now.