Get my Cmax SEL today!

Gary H

My wife and I were looking for an SUV type car and stopped in at a nearby Ford dealer. We found the Escape to be too big and decided to keep looking. Then my wife spotted a Cmax in the showroom and liked the look immediately. After much research and help from this forum we have decided to make the move. Never considered a hybrid car and certainly have not seen this model in my travels. Having owned 6 small Hondas  I expect this to be quite different. I will post my experiences in the future.

Welcome as well!

Lots of neat info on the forum, but the one I like most is: http://www.etis.ford.com/

Go to the vehicle tab, enter your VIN, and you'll get a page of information on your car.

- service stuff on the left

- configuration and option on the right, be sure to click the link for more option details.

Sadly, someone scrogged the vehicle ID header, so my 2013 Hybrid is listed as an Energi, and yours may be too. That's the only error I've found.

You should see a couple things under recall. One's a rebate, the other a warranty extension. Don't recall the codes or remember my VIN on the new PC or I'd be more specific.

Have fun,

Frank