Sirius Works but Displays No Signal

Sorry! Thought maybe it would be an easy fix. :( hope you can resolve this quickly.

I believe it's a MFT issue with No Signal, found this post from last year and it describes my symptoms exactly.

http://boards.synccommunity.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=fordsyncmb&tid=3247

Edited by darrelld

I have a Taurus with Sirrus and every so often it loses the signal. You go onto the Internet, click on this link: https://care.siriusx...esh_view.action

It sends a radio activation signal to your radio. Follow the instructions on the web site. You'll need the radio ID number which you should have in your paper work.

Got fixed by doing a Master Reset and the error cleared.

I've had to do the master reset once after two weeks of ownership. It's annoying but the master reset fixed several small issues I had and things have been good since going on 6 weeks since reset.

Thanks, good to know. Have you ever checked your Sync version with the Sync Version Checker Tool?

• 11 months later...

I have this 'No Signal ' message box issue in my C Max - Sirius XM has worked fine and still does - just this annoying meassge box.  Sirius 'help' has been no help.  I did the 'signal reactivation'  with Sirius (which fix a different problem) but the 'No signal' continues.  I see a reference to a Master Reset above.  Is this a Sirius XM reset or a Sync reset? (or is it officially a MYTouch reset?)

I have this 'No Signal ' message box issue in my C Max - Sirius XM has worked fine and still does - just this annoying meassge box.  Sirius 'help' has been no help.  I did the 'signal reactivation'  with Sirius (which fix a different problem) but the 'No signal' continues.  I see a reference to a Master Reset above.  Is this a Sirius XM reset or a Sync reset? (or is it officially a MYTouch reset?)

When I had the "No Signal" box I did a sync master reset. I think you find it in settings off the my touch home screen. I don't have the patience of Laurel, I needed everything working right now! :baby:  The master reset did the trick and got everything back in normal operation. If waiting a day doesn't work then try the master reset.

Peace,

Father Bill