Got my new Fusion this week if any 1 interested...

salprint

Exactly the color I would of selected... I looked long an hard at both these and the Lincoln with the same Hybrid power train found in Fusion and C-Max... What one won out was cargo area of the C-Max, and head room.  Otherwise... I agree, I hope Ford sells a buttload of these and drives up the stock price, which is under performing actual value.

Wait. So, by the pics am I to take it you bought both the C-Max and the Fusion.  If so, awesome!  If we had more of these my stock might push higher.  :)

Another comment:  I have to wonder what the cost of slight front end accident -- I hope this never happens to you. -- will cost with either of these cars, but mostly the Fusion... there is so little front-end past the end of the hood.

That pretty much goes for most cars these days.  Other than trucks, there is very little that could be considered a bumper on the front of many new cars.

Exactly the color I would of selected... I looked long an hard at both these and the Lincoln with the same Hybrid power train found in Fusion and C-Max... What one won out was cargo area of the C-Max, and head room.  Otherwise... I agree, I hope Ford sells a buttload of these and drives up the stock price, which is under performing actual value.

Wait. So, by the pics am I to take it you bought both the C-Max and the Fusion.  If so, awesome!  If we had more of these my stock might push higher.   :)

yes Nemonick....I bought both a C-Max and a Fusion.  Love them both....I look forward to driving the C-Max everyday, and I look forward to the weekend when I can drive the Fusion.  Glad I could help you on the stock numbers.  I should own Ford Stock....I've bought about 12 or 13 in the the last 20 years.  All new.