Weather Map - Amazing Discovery!

Joe I found this for the weather map --someone wrote this on another forum. "I figured out what the icons on the weather map are this morning (or more accurately, how to find out what they mean). You can press the icon and the system refocuses the map to be centered on the icon and a box shows up on the right hand side of the screen that says "INFO" and if you touch that it shows what it means. For example, the dark blue circles with the white circles inside means "HAIL" along with information on when it was observed and where it is heading." Don't know if it works since we don't get the weather map, but you can give it a try.

I used to love Sirius. I just think that their day has come and gone. I am not going to renew after the free period is over, or I will only do the small subscription for the few things I would like to have as an option for long distance solo travel, just to keep from going crazy when driving for such long distances (some of the talk stuff).