Front parking camera switch position/location

Good afternoon, all! I hope everyone is safe during these hard times and being responsible so we can all try to return to normality as soon and safely as we can. 

With that said, I've taken some voluntary time off for my own personal well-being and something that I've always wanted to get around to, was to install a switch for my front parking camera. 

Since I purchased a base model (base of the base - believe me), I installed an aftermarket head unit and with Sync being completely disabled, I wanted to make a 4.3" screen useful. Of course, I ditched it and installed an aftermarket 4.3" monitor and wired to my front camera. This was intended specifically for parking purposes, whether it be parallel or just trying to inch up to that concrete block. I found a switch that was the same diameter as the 12V outlet under the shift lever (I believe they are seat heater controls for the models equipped with seat heaters), and mounted the switch there. Then used the 12V door flap  to install on top of the switch to give it a "stealth" and "incognito" appearance to it. It's a pretty simple setup but I just wanted to share with you guys. Hope you guys enjoy!

• 1 month later...