Vibration

I have been experiencing an issue where my car is vibrating. The car starts vibrating as soon as I turn it on and the vibration gets worse the higher speed I go. Also, my car appears to be louder than normal as well. This vibration is a relatively new problem, and it has not always been present. Does anyone know what could be wrong or if this is normal? My car has almost 80,000 miles if that makes a difference. I had regular maintenance done in December. New tires about a year ago with tire alignment. I’m unsure what other information would be helpful. 

Welcome! Tell us more. 

What model year is your car? How long have you had it? Any chance you have service history?

Vibration starts when you "turn it on" but what's "on." Is that the engine coming on, or just moving? Does the ICE change the vibration when it starts? Are there any noises accompanying the vibration?

Lots of experience to be found here; we just need to know a little more.

Stay well,

Frank

In addition, can you feel the car shake (vibrate) or just hear a vibrating noise both when your are stopped and when you are moving? If you hear a noise, can you record the noise and post? Has the level (noise and feel) of the vibration increased after it began or did it happen all of a sudden? How long has this vibration been happening?  One day no vibration and next day full vibration?  Have you driven the car much after the service in December?  What service did they do in December?