Stop safe now / no crank / no start

Dsgyro

I have C max hybrid 2013. Recently after maintenance (spark plugs  and disconnected HV battery the flowing errors came out

Code: P0A0A - High Voltage System Interlock Circuit A

ode: P1A10 - Hybrid Powertrain Control Module - Battery Disabled

Code: P0B37 - High Voltage Service Disconnect Open

The car does not want to crank and start engine. Can you pls advise where the problem might be?

The High Voltage Battery is disconnected?  There is a service plug near the battery that allows technicians to disconnect the entire pack from the car while they work on it so there is less danger from being shocked. 

When the plug is in place it bridges a gap in the high voltage contacts so the car can use the energy in the battery.  Without it, it's like an open fuse -- current can't flow to the rest of the systems in the car the normal way.

Sounds like somehow your service plug became loose?  I thought the design was such that it would be hard for that to happen.

It should be easy enough to wear some thick insulated gloves and plug it back in, but since we are talking about high voltage I wonder if there is a more serious fault in the HV system that caused the car to shut down to protect people?

Edited by jestevens