What's going on here?

METROMAN

It's disturbing to see this site spammed, trashed and ignored this this. Ultimately, it will reduce the value of our cars. When I researched before buying, I consulted this site for owners' experiences and problem reports. When I saw there was no sub-forum for "Engine Issues," I was convinced to switch over from VW! Now what will used-car shoppers see to support the choice of a C-Max? 

I would certainly be willing to share moderation duties here, at least to check it periodically and sweep out the spam. 

The site looks like 2020 hit it right in the ECM with a Covid algorithm. Apparently you can still use the site, post, discuss this weird

(not weird for 2020 and 2021 so far) situation.

My Cmax is running just fine 'cept for a few minor issues. I'm in Winter mode, which means i don't give a poop about mpg, but like to

get into a warmed up car. Dash Mileage goes from 42.4 down below 40 but I don't care as long as my windshield's clear and my buns

are toasty. I actually average about 44 mpg during summer.

Ignore the spam. Post around it. 

Now, if I could figure out why my power driver's seat fuse keeps blowing....

And who does own this site?