Bought another C-Max

METROMAN

My 2013 SEL is approaching 82,000 miles, so we decided to try and find a new(er) one. I found a 2018 Titanium with only 17k miles online. It has the 301A pkg with auto start, blind spot monitoring,  park assist, yada, yada.  I'd  like to say we're really enjoying it, but can't.  It's been stuck in PA, waiting to be shipped down to VA for about two weeks now. ?  Stupid ice and snow won't let up. Geezeee, you'd think it was feburary or something. Lol.

Guess whenever we can get it, I'll write a review.

• 4 months later...

Good choice! Owning both a 2014 Hybrid SEL and a 2017 Energi Ti, I've noticed so many things that were improved and corrected in the newer cars, including:

- Much better dash screen, sharper with more contrast. The graphics are simpler and clearer, and there's Car Play if that's your style

- My favorite button: the DISP button that turns off the dash screen (I use this a lot)

- The left AC vent doesn't blow cold air on your hand, with no adjustment

- Better looking wheels, with black accents

- They reversed the red and white taillight colors- how cool is that? Ho-hum, but the headlights do look much more modern. The straight-line daytime running lights head my quite short list of favorite stying features.

And if you're a passenger, the best thing: a fully adjustable seat. 

Generally I'd rather own the last model year of a car than the first, so I jumped at my last chance to buy one of these new.