Recommended Dealers for Purchasing and Servicing a C-Max

darrelld

Please post your experiences with a dealer you would recommend for buying and servicing a C-Max.

So far I have had excellent experience with Bankston Ford of Frisco, Texas. Dropped my C-Max off today and promptly was given a loaner.

BobTomes Ford of McKinney, Texas I cannot recommend. Tried to schedule service at BobTomes Ford of McKinney today to resolve my C-Max Check Engine light. Explained that I needed a loaner and they told me they do not give loaners without an extended warranty and hung up on me. Very rude.

Edited by darrelld

I bought my C Max at Galpin Ford in North Hills (aka Sepulveda) California. I got a good deal ($29,000 OTD) for an SEL model. Took it back for a tire replacement that the local Simi Valley Ford dealership refused to take care of. Galpin replaced it with no questions asked. So far, I have been very satisfied with my experience at Galpin Ford!

+1 Galpin Ford as well.

I am a long time customer of Galpin Motors. Recapping, my history with them is Jaguars, all 3 of them. Their Jaguar sales is great. The Jaguar service is beyond great. Exception. They really take care of you there and I am going to give a big shout out to CarlosP in their service department. This guy is GOLD and the reason why my family stayed with this dealer. Now it's Ford CMax. I have yet to utilize their service department since my CMax has been great (except for the GPS issue that we all know about) which Galpin is looking into. So definitely +1 for Galpin Motor.

This was something recently similar about our Galpin experience: http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/index.php?/topic/891-how-not-to-sell-a-ford-c-max/

Please post your experiences with a dealer you would recommend for buying and servicing a C-Max.

So far I have had excellent experience with Bankston Ford of Frisco, Texas. Dropped my C-Max off today and promptly was given a loaner.

BobTomes Ford of McKinney, Texas I cannot recommend. Tried to schedule service at BobTomes Ford of McKinney today to resolve my C-Max Check Engine light. Explained that I needed a loaner and they told me they do not give loaners without an extended warranty and hung up on me. Very rude.

Your's in shop too?

took mine in 1/10......anamolous stop signal (book said electrical malfunction).

Anyway, 5Star Ford on Plano Pkwy has it...offered a loaner but I declined.

will see how long it takes to find the "relacement module", hope Ford has parts available for the new guinea pigs they have on road!

In the Indianapolis, Indiana area I highly recommend Ray Skillman Ford in Greenwood.  Very nice dealership.  Salesman wasn't pushy.  I think I knew more about the car than they did but I tend to investigate things heavily before a purchase. The questions I did have they were able to get answers for.  Now if I could only get that cargo mat they promised me.  Apparently it's still on back order.

Recommend Ted Russell Ford Parkside in Knoxville, TN.  The first time my wife and I actually liked dealing with the sales staff.  The C-Max had the battery problems which took awhile to figure out on their end.  However, they were courteous and more than happy to please.  Furnished a loaner.  Two months after my wife purchase of the C-Max purchased a Fusion Hybrid from them.  Had same symptoms as the C-Max battery issue and they promptly replaced mine.  They seemed embarrassed that I also had problems.

• 2 weeks later...