The C-Max Bar - The Best Place to Greet & Talk

Jus-A-CMax

11746952606_82a54e643e_c.jpg

Welcome to the FordCMaxHybridForum.com very own C-Max Bar :)

What is this Place?

• It's a Meet & Greet Thread. Come by and say Hello. Let us know what's going on with your day, show us your latest pics. No topic off limits but keep it decent lest the bouncer kicks your butt. Remember, even regular Bars have rules and DOs and DONTs.
  • Maxers' Wall.  Come drop a picture of your User name & Car Name and we'll put it up on the Maxer's Wall. If you jus have a picture and no name, don't sweat it - jus ask and someone at the Bar can :airquote: soup something up for you real soon. If you want to put your mug shot in the photo with your car, go ahead. The only thing we ask is that you must have at least 50 posts here before we can put up your CMax picture, to be sure you're not a one-post-wonder.
  • Ya Gotta See This Wall! If it's amazing or beautiful and it involves your car - post it up and the Bar Tender may put it up on this wall. Gotta be SPECIAL though since we have limited wall space here.

Who's it for?
As long as you are a Member of FordCMaxHybridForum.com with posting priviledges, you are welcome. However, the Walls has additional requirements but its no big deal since most posters here are already eligble. If you are not - what are you waiting for? Start participating in the Forum and get up your post count!!!!

Oh...if you own a Fusion Hybrid, Energi or even a Yugo (we forgive you salsaguy ;) ), you are still WELCOME :victory:

Final Word from the Bar Managers

RobertLane, Adair and Jus-A-CMax welcome all of you to this new thread. We hope this may :airquote: gel us a Family of CMaxers from across the States and up north in Canada -  together by getting to know to know one another. Just as we  :flirt:  our CMaxers, lets spread some wordly luv with your fellow posters away from the constraints of the thread topics (you know YOU'RE OIT!!!  :drop: )

So have FUN and make this thread your own with your words and be friends

:)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Well, this is gonna be fun! I'll see if I can get a picture of Jelly (ahem.....not Jello, Jus!) in the snow bank today or tomorrow. 6-12 more inches coming tonite-tomorrow.......YIKES!!! Did someone exile me to Duluth?

Asia has running practice this morning and I will be working the water stations for the team. It's 13* right now, so that means the runners will be drinking Ultima slushies!!!

Asia will be in screw shoes and I'll be sporting Yak Trax. No slip *n* falls for us!

Have a great day y'all! I'll check in later.

Morning all... :)

This makes me want to create a pic of me and Maxus, quick! open Adobe Illustrator time to edit.

Brother Mike - you should do it. Post it here and I'll pin up Maxus.

This thing is getting better with age.

Your car (name?!?!?) is now on the wall.

Yeah....telling me...mine has 23,000 miles already and Maxine does not miss a heart beat :flirt:  . I still think one of the BEST part of this FREAKY GOOD car is the fold down internal cargo space. Yeah, there's lots of complaints that the front seat does not fold completelty flat but that like someone whinging it's not hot enuf@75F while sitting on a banana chair looking at the ocean and the rest of the country in ice & snow. C'mon, what else do you want.

I think its between Matt and Paul who has the highest miles here. I think the more miles we see, we'll get a great idea how the CMax does for durability. Given she's come from a European breed where the roads are narrower, tougher and shes shown awesome characteristics from her heritage there, I am looking forward to the "older age". Plus, aren't all ladies better with age? :drool:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Morning/Arvo Adair....yeah that s*cks....I wish Mammoth had all that storm over it instread of yo. Don't you miss Manhateen Beach already?

Speaking of which....

11782021913_df2da34873_o.jpg

As I said to Paul, :airquote: you're gonna hate me over here in SoCal.

It is, however, unseasonably warm with HIGH fire danger due to the strong dry winds. Global warming or cooling :twister:

Mammoth sure needs the snow. Funny thing is that from what I read, 2014 was suppose to be a bumper cold snowy year....except the predictions left out the part -> not in the Sierras. DOH!

I jus cleaned out the garage with the wifey and I. My garage space quickly filled with junk since Maxine's crash (late October) till NOW! I had to park on the friveway for about 2 weeks since I got her back.

As well, I did a quick trip to the recyclers and I managed to squeeze 50.3MPG for the 4.1 mile round trip. Mind you, the temp was 74F. I know, I know...more darts at my avatar. I can't help myself..... :spend:

How's your day been, other than throwing darts at my avatar in your office (c'mon we KNOW)? ;)

ps We need a real Jelly Bean shot for the wall Adair. Make sure she's looking pretty and not with all the sludge et al.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Jus watched Star Trek -Into Darkness. Brilliant how they tie to the Wrath oh Khan, and echoes of Spike's death in the radiation chamber. Luv it.

Jus not trying to give you a bad time, but I think you meant Spock's death in the radiation chamber :thumbsup:

Edited by mtb9153

Jus not trying to give you a bad time, but I think you meant Spock's death in the radiation chamber :thumbsup:

lol, good catch..i meant spock...how the hell did i type spike.....uuuuffh.

Jus for that, you and Maxus has been added to the Maxer's Wall.

:)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax