The C-Max Bar - The Best Place to Greet & Talk

Jus-A-CMax

hmmmmmm, conservative lower case communist - or was that progressive liberal lower case fascist - I'm so cornfused, identity crisis, brain melt down..........who am I? Is the earth really round or is it flat - area 51? ? Tofu Gelato anyone?

lol, that's the problem right there...tofu is mostly GM  :drop: Stop eating that and you may turn into a conservative libetarian...lol 

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Tofu & veggies for dinner tonight - yum, yum!  Tofu one night, double bacon cheese burgers the next. ;)

Yummmmmm, had the double bacon cheeseburgers tonite.....only problem was.........igniter on the grill failed.....then the grill failed......ended up using the *original* George Foreman grill! Not nearly as good.

Love it! He looks like he's ready to go! I'll bet you get a lot of comments when you're out.

I didn't think that it would be that big of a deal, because there is another lady that does it in my building, and another one from two buildings away, but people are pointing, smiling, and stopping me to ask questions. 

I love being able to take him with me wherever I go.

Yummmmmm, had the double bacon cheeseburgers tonite.....only problem was.........igniter on the grill failed.....then the grill failed......ended up using the *original* George Foreman grill! Not nearly as good.

KFC tonight....white meat 3 piece, simple and plain and yes, I went to the gym to burn the calories so I can put it back on.....

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody/everybody update their Apple products yet?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/22/us-apple-flaw-idUSBREA1L01Y20140222

“(Reuters) - A major flaw in Apple Inc software for mobile devices could allow hackers to intercept email and other communications that are meant to be encrypted, the company said on Friday, and experts said Mac computers were even more exposed.

"It's as bad as you could imagine, that's all I can say," said Johns Hopkins University cryptography professor Matthew Green.”

Anybody/everybody update their Apple products yet?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/22/us-apple-flaw-idUSBREA1L01Y20140222

“(Reuters) - A major flaw in Apple Inc software for mobile devices could allow hackers to intercept email and other communications that are meant to be encrypted, the company said on Friday, and experts said Mac computers were even more exposed.

"It's as bad as you could imagine, that's all I can say," said Johns Hopkins University cryptography professor Matthew Green.”

Now that the hackers have Apple on their radar we should expect more of these.

"New iOS flaw allows malicious apps to record touch screen presses

Security researchers identified a vulnerability in iOS that allows apps to record all touch screen and button presses..."

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2101580/new-ios-flaw-allows-malicious-apps-to-record-touch-screen-presses.html#tk.rss_all

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Spring Everyone !  And you know what that means.  Yah, you got it - MPG's.  ;)

(Sorry Noreasters & other cold places, but we hit a giddy (& very unusual ) 70 degrees in places around here today.)

Nick

(Our thoughts & prayers for the missing, their families & friends in the Oso landslide)

post-328-0-48650400-1395719334_thumb.jpg

post-328-0-54134900-1395719347_thumb.jpg

post-328-0-82489100-1395719381_thumb.jpg

Edited by C-MaxSea

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Nick!  I just sent you a pm.  It was great too meet you two.  We are just heading to Galiano Island for a few days or sitting on a deck and watching for orcas!  Ferry leaves in about 3 hours.  If you two come up before the end of May, maybe you could join us for a couple of days?  We have never rented a cottage on a wee island in the Salish Sea before but I know it will be nice.  Take care.  C-Maxer's are the nicest people!!

Wow Laurel, that sounds like a terrific trip you have planned.  We have come close a couple times to venturing out to one of those Islands - Galiano and/or Salt Spring. Right now we are entering a busier time for work, such as it is - we will see about any side trips, very tempting.  It has been a long time since we were on a BC Ferry - watch your Nav icon go swimming when you do. Enjoy the orcas & eagles & ...................................

Nick & Karin

I would assume so too, Laurel; it is certainly one of my favorite sporting events of the year.   Really enjoyed watching Watson's remarkable play, thought he was letting it slip away on Saturday, but played masterly again on Sunday, doubly tough to do 'from the lead'.  Love the leftys - Weir, Mick., Watson ........

• 2 weeks later...

Both right...BINGO ;)

Laurel - Weir needs to figure out that 5 inch of space between his ears. Like all great golfers, they eventually develop issues. However, he will play the Masters for the rest of his life, even if he shoots 90 in all 2 rounds, no one can take that away from a Past Champion.

• 3 weeks later...

We enjoyed a new experience yesterday morning.

We headed home from Colorado about 7AM and it was 18*.

I told DW we were going to have to do some serious hypermiling, NO HEAT except for the seats.

She replied “yea right! Not even in your dreams!”

The new experience was seeing the ICE start with a nearly full HVB, DOWN hill at 60 mph.

I had to look often to catch it NOT running.

We have new respect :worship: for anyone in the “normal” teens and below temperature zones… OUCH!

• 2 weeks later...

Hoonigan Fiesta-time :flirt:

Crank up the volume and enjoy the drifting....be warned it's long but the 6 minutes are the coolest. Shot at the Universal City Studios lot which is down the valley from me.

See if you can spot:

The Bates Motel

Jaws

How many gorillas do you see? ..and throw in some Bollywood for fun.

Gymkanna

Fastest cars in a head to head...guess who wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HXO-TwwDEI

The rest of the vid is more drifting stuff including some Gymkana & cool, dance music. I DO hypermile to this music.

Enjoy :)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

N u still haven't fixed it on your original post. It wasn't you most likely the auto spell checker/auto word fix feature on your tablet/phone off you used that to post it.

lol, good catch..i meant spock...how the hell did i type spike.....uuuuffh.

Jus for that, you and Maxus has been added to the Maxer's Wall.

:)