Your favourite dinner/lunch/food - let's see 'em!

Jus-A-CMax

So we talk about our CMaxs to death here, reply to a gazillion welcomes, MFT going haywire or posessed or argue the merits of Apple vs Micro$oft to death here. So in the spirit of getting us out of our CMaxcentric Forum posting routines - lets delve into the what we all love the most about being human - our jouyous consumption of food  :wub2:

So, I have started a thread to post up pictures of our favourite dinner/lunch/breakfast food, whatever you delight in....

I'll start....

8396793585_f639491295_b.jpg

Callahan cut Prime rib with the classic baked potato with everything. Washed down with a 1997 Eillen Hardy Shiraz which is drinking beautifully this year. Chart House, Mammoth Lake.

Next...
Edited by Jus-A-CMax

My favourite dinner is also prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes and Yorkshire pudding.  We have a nice little restaurant a block away that we can walk to that serves wonderful  food.  Very pricey, but an occasional treat for us.  Nice to be able to walk over and have a few glasses of nice wine and stumble back home.  I'll take a picture of our meals next time we go over there.

Callahan cut Prime rib with the classic baked potato with everything. Washed down with a 1997 Eillen Hardy Shiraz which is drinking beautifully this year. Chart House, Mammoth Lake.

Next...

That's a piece of beef fit for Ron Swanson, though I'd suspect he would prefer a different beverage.

Me, I'm a simple man, I like steaks off the backyard grill.

I'm not one that is picky.  I really love food of all kinds and it seems like for every type of food (i.e. mexican, indian, etc.) I have my favorite dish and never seem to stray from it.  I kind of get in a rut.  One of the reasons that I like a buffet...you can try a little of everything. I guess I've never had any TexMex really good food.  What is your favorite Tex Mex dish?