Did fordcmaxenergiforum.com die?

• 6 months later...

Hey, I almost forgot I had an account on this forum to be honest.

Does anyone know what happened to the Energi Forum in more details? I'd really like to read some old threads that were housed over there. Now, if I go to the URL, it shows Chinese adult content in an iFrame.

I've tried searching The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine but only found blank snapshots from 2016. I really would like to read some content that was only on that forum. Can anyone put me in contact with the (I guess now former) owner of the Energi Forum?

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 1:47 AM, jzchen said:

I can only guess that someone high up did not like the direction a certain member's or members' posts were leading on that forum.  (This is my guess).  Hence why the forum data has not been migrated....

That's very disappointing. However, if there was really just an issue with one or two people's posts, then why not migrate the forum without those posts? It seems quite silly to not want to migrate an entire forum due to some small differences.

At the very least, a read-only archive site should be shared so we can go back and read old discussions we bookmarked.

I too definitely miss the Energi forum, and all the data shared in it...

As I learned when I became a moderator of this forum and one other that I am on, there appear to be different levels of hierarchy in the moderator realm.  I am just happy that I am able to help clean up spam to keep this forum running, (better than no C-MAX forum, so I can't complain).

• 4 months later...