Changing Coolant

Telerisk

My 2016 C-max is coming up to 6 Yrs; Manual reads change coolant in Cooling system and Hybrid Inverter system 100k or 6 years. 

So when I contact a Ford dealer they can provide costs to Drain/Refill Engine coolant...but when I ask about changing Hybrid Inverter Coolant...the answers went from, there in no such system to chnaging $150.00 to change the Inverter coolant....to include we have never changed a Ford Hybrids' Inverter Coolant...WOW.

With answers like this, I am not all that motivated to take my C-Max in to a Ford dealer; and these are large dealerships.......and spend over $300.00 (the dealers that acknowledged the Hybrid Inverter Coolant Chg quoted $150.00 each for engine & Inverter Coolant replacement)....

My C-Max has 14,000 miles on it, appearance really means nothing, but coolant in both engine Overflow and Hybrid resorvoir like great.

How is it that the Ford C_Max has been around since 2012....and the 4 dealers I have called none have changed Inverter Coolant?  I am guessing the amt of Coolant in the Inverter isn't much more than what is in the resorvoir...so $150.00...if they even know how to change the Inverter Coolant...seems real high to me.

Is there a detailed set of Instruction how to change the Hybrid Inverter Coolant in a 2016 C-Max?  

It could be a number of reasons between of many C-Max's not reaching the quoted change interval , some DIY'ing it, the low volume that are on the road, people just not bothering (coolant systems tend to be neglected by many IMO until something fails), etc.. The $150 per system doesn't seem unreasonable for a dealer. Also I'd verify the dealers you spoke with are EV certified.

You can check my post here. I've posted copies of the instructions laid out in the service manual for coolant replacement/fill for the two systems.