GOOD BY Sirius

wab

Ford is adding Spotify. :worship:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2013/02/25/the-new-car-radio-spotify-and-ford-hook-up-to-launch-voice-activated-music-streaming/

And good riddance :yahoo: , now how do I get it out of the C-Max?

I know it will go away in a few months, I can pull a fuse, ETC!

But I want it (the Sirius unit OUT) gone.

Anybody know where it's located?

wab

Also - "by" and "bye" mean completely different things, thereby changing the subject entirely.

But the "Sirius unit" is maybe 6 to 8 ounces, if it is a separate unit like my other cars. Its just a tiny little box at the end of the antenna. If its built in to the head unit (computer) that runs MFT then there is no way to remove it.

Also, I am not sure why you are so angry at Sirius. :)

I am not sure if Spotify will make it to the current C-max, as its a Gen2 system and there have been indications that the AppLink may only be Gen3 compatible. We'll see.

If you're really desperate - change your wheels out for 16 inch wheels, you'll get better fuel economy and lose way more weight than the small Sirius box.

I've taken to driving naked - saves a couple pounds of clothing.

;)

Also - "by" and "bye" mean completely different things, thereby changing the subject entirely.

But the "Sirius unit" is maybe 6 to 8 ounces, if it is a separate unit like my other cars. Its just a tiny little box at the end of the antenna. If its built in to the head unit (computer) that runs MFT then there is no way to remove it.

Also, I am not sure why you are so angry at Sirius. :)

I am not sure if Spotify will make it to the current C-max, as its a Gen2 system and there have been indications that the AppLink may only be Gen3 compatible. We'll see.

If you're really desperate - change your wheels out for 16 inch wheels, you'll get better fuel economy and lose way more weight than the small Sirius box.

I've taken to driving naked - saves a couple pounds of clothing.

;)

I'm not angry. I like Sirius

You left out Good Buy which is the way I should have spelled it.

This isn't my first adventure with Sirius...

NOT going to give them unlimited :baby:  access to my credit card!

A few yrs ago motorcycle manufactures looked at every single part on their motorcycles.

They weighed them, figured out if they even needed some of the parts and made a lot of the parts do dual service (the motor became a structural member).

If all the parts lost just a few .00oz.'s when you add them together you end up with much lighter bike.

Auto manufactures kind of did the same thing in the late 70's, they just made everything smaller.

wab