Multiple locations for EV+ ?

Jus-A-CMax

All C-Max cars have a GPS receiver, even if you don't have Navigation. The GPS module itself is actually quite cheap compared to maps and a big screen to display them. And EV+ isn't based on roads, just location, so that's all you need.

Will try the "it goes to eleven" method and see what happens. :)

I tried it at work (actually went to 13 for luck!) and, yup, it now registers EV+.    

I rarely power on/off at my kids school but that whole area is a natural EV+ zone; especially since I exit the highway with a full battery to get there.  Tomorrow morning I'm going to find a parking spot and perform the "11 step program" to get my 3rd EV+ site.   :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up to 5 EV+ locations so far, which is nice. The 3x on/off method seems to work for me. My work is also by an interstate and drove past it yesterday doing 70.. EV+ kicked in for a minute as I passed by, which was surprising to say the least. Didn't think EV works past 62. Maybe my car's defective in a good way.

2nd Update:  I did the 11 step program this morning at the school and upon picking up the kiddo's this afternoon, the car had set its third EV+ set point.  

Other than when performing the 11 step learn mode, I don't power off/on the car when I drop/pickup my kids at their school.  A week later, EV+ now doesn't come on there.  Hmmm.  Battery is always full so that isn't it.

Other than when performing the 11 step learn mode, I don't power off/on the car when I drop/pickup my kids at their school.  A week later, EV+ now doesn't come on there.  Hmmm.  Battery is always full so that isn't it.

I found my EV+ locations to be pretty useless, so I turned my EV+ mode off .  For Sh*ts and Giggles, I turned it back on yesterday.  It has forgotten both my stored EV+ locations.  My guess is that since I turned mine off, it reset my locations.  I am going to manually retrain mine and see what results I can come up with.

Edited by 11StiLimited

I think it forgets old ones that you don't poweroff or shutdown at.  My tint shop was stored as an EV+ location (turning the car on and off to roll up/down the windows I guess).  I drive by the tint place every day and EV+ just stopped coming on when I drove by.