Saw one in Myrtle Beach, SC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw another C- Max today and one yesterday in Myrtle Beach. The picture with two C-Maxes was mine and one I saw parked by itself.  I didn't see the owner so I can only imagine that they either thought I was nuts to park beside them in the middle of nowhere or they kind of liked it.

null_zpsc5c94aea.jpg?t=1371473354

null_zps3759d6f2.jpg?t=1371473391

• 1 month later...

Here's one I saw last week in Myrtle Beach.  While I was in Myrtle Beach I looked at the Ford dealership parking lot and saw a Ruby Red hiding behind their building.  I suppose it was there because of the update to the interior roof.  

null_zps07519ee9.jpg?t=1374704234

I'm sorry to tell you, but that is a Ford Escape.

what did you observe about the updated roof? the thread on this update said they are still waiting on parts and don't have a fix for this yet.please advise.

Here's one I saw last week in Myrtle Beach.  While I was in Myrtle Beach I looked at the Ford dealership parking lot and saw a Ruby Red hiding behind their building.  I suppose it was there because of the update to the interior roof.  

what did you observe about the updated roof? the thread on this update said they are still waiting on parts and don't have a fix for this yet.please advise.

I saw the C-Max sitting on the dealer's lot and didn't look closely.  I assumed that they had it in the back because of the upcoming headliner update.  I called my dealer today and was told that they didn't have any parts for the update.  

• 4 weeks later...

Myrtle Beach looks so pretty.  You're lucky to live there.

Thanks Laurel but I only live here part time. We come to the beach about once a month. We live about 300 miles away in Virginia. Many Canadians visit here all year. In fact I think October is called Canadian month here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...