How does Fuelly show up on everyone's posts?

C-Maxgo

On the bottom right side of the fuelly website (your account) there is a link: "View all badges and stuff you can share" and this will take you to the page where all you need to do is to copy and paste the code to the Signature section of this forum. 

Hope this helps...

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Obviously, I've figured it out.

BTW, the iphone app Gas Tracker which is supposed to link to Fuelly does not work. The app crashes every time you try access your stats. This is evidently a known issue as their forum has other references. Any way, the mobile web page for Fuelly works really well and you can add an icon to the home page to have direct access to your vehicle.

Marty

I've been using the Gas Tracker app on the iPhone for several months. Originally it had a problem and would crash when looking at old fillups, but I think they fixed that when they added support for odometer based fillups.

And yes, the signature updates whenever your data changes.

BTW, the iphone app Gas Tracker which is supposed to link to Fuelly does not work. The app crashes every time you try access your stats. This is evidently a known issue as their forum has other references. Any way, the mobile web page for Fuelly works really well and you can add an icon to the home page to have direct access to your vehicle.

Marty

I use text messages.

You text MPG ( Miles Price Gallons) everytime you fill up.

On the bottom right side of the fuelly website (your account) there is a link: "View all badges and stuff you can share" and this will take you to the page where all you need to do is to copy and paste the code to the Signature section of this forum. 

I don't see this.  Could it be that this link won't show until I put in the data for the first fill?  I don't yet have my C-MAX, and I am not going to be tracking my rental car.  Just setting things up.

ETA of less than a week.  :drool:

I don't see this.  Could it be that this link won't show until I put in the data for the first fill?

You have to have a car entered, do you?  If so, then click on that entry and like Jus said it's there on the bottom right side of the page,next to the "share your mpg" logo.

I just added mine.

Edited by fotomoto

Marty

You need at least 3 fills before Fuelly will show other users your average and stats. It could be the app isn't properly handling this condition encountered by new Fuelly users.

You have to have a car entered, do you?  If so, then click on that entry and like Jus said it's there on the bottom right side of the page,next to the "share your mpg" logo.

I just added mine.

I did enter the CMAX.  On that page, I just see: The place to add a photo, Basic Stats, Log Book and Browse Similar Cars.  At the very bottom, I see

© 2013 Fuelly, LLC Contact Fuelly Terms/Privacy Report This Page @fuelly on Twitter

Lets try this:

1. Click on your name on the TOP-LEFT menu link (see Red Arrow) under "Your Garage"

2. This will take you to the screen below:

8722339312_7cb5afe6f9_z.jpg

Now, in the red circle area, click on the "VIEW ALL BADGES..." link to take you to the screen to copy and paste the BBCode into your signature.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

I guess it won't show on mine until I enter a fill up.  I was going to the right place.  However, I do not have nearly as much on that screen as you, and that information is definitely not there, for me.

I downloaded the Android App.  So, I'll be recording from tank 1.  If I still can't do it after the first tank, you'll know by the lack of my Fuelly info.  I'm sure it will all get straightened out.

Thanks.

yes make sure you copy the bcc code not the html code into your signature here . html doesnt work.

regarding what you are looking for when you go into your profile look for a little *tiny* gold colored badge. when u find it then it will give you the code to copy/paste

1) log in

2) click on your your vehicle name on left pane with the key

3) scroll all the way down on the page to find the little  icons like facebook and rss and twitter. the last icon of the icon group on the right is yellow/gold badge/shield. click on that (its to t he left of the words/link "[View all Fuelups]"

4) choose BBcode not html

5) copy/paste the code into signature here

Edited by salsaguy

• 1 month later...