B-MAX - Your car's little sibling in the UK

Riddley

Riddley, could you point to where I can get instructions on how to show my pictures in my posts?

Steps to put an image into your post:

1. The picture needs to be somewhere on the internet already. Many people use a file sharing service for this.
  2. Locate the image you want to show.
  3. Identify (copy) the URL of that image: In the case of the image above, I just right-clicked on the image on the other site and selected "Properties". Then I copied the path that is shown for where the image resides.. Note, you can try this yourself. Scroll up and right click on the image of the orange car, then select Properties, then you will see the path. Copy that path.
  4. Now, when you are composing a new post, to insert a picture, click on "image" button on the editing toolbar. You will see a prompt for the URL.
  5. Paste in the URL that you copied in step 3 above and click OK.

If you follow these steps, it should result in the image appearing in your post.   Hope this helps. Note: you can test this by using the "Test" forum at the bottom of the list of forums in the main page of this site. That's what I needed to do to figure all this out. :)

Steps to put an image into your post:

1. The picture needs to be somewhere on the internet already. Many people use a file sharing service for this.
  2. Locate the image you want to show.
  3. Identify (copy) the URL of that image: In the case of the image above, I just right-clicked on the image on the other site and selected "Properties". Then I copied the path that is shown for where the image resides.. Note, you can try this yourself. Scroll up and right click on the image of the orange car, then select Properties, then you will see the path. Copy that path.
  4. Now, when you are composing a new post, to insert a picture, click on "image" button on the editing toolbar. You will see a prompt for the URL.
  5. Paste in the URL that you copied in step 3 above and click OK.

If you follow these steps, it should result in the image appearing in your post.   Hope this helps. Note: you can test this by using the "Test" forum at the bottom of the list of forums in the main page of this site. That's what I needed to do to figure all this out. :)

Well stated. Note that the end of your image link must end in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, etc.  If it ends in something without an image extension, the photo will not show.

It's very similar.  I see that the door handles are near each other so they must open up the opposite direction of each other.  

I think this has a sliding rear door like a mini van.  if you look closely at the picture I think there is a black track line for the door to slide back when opening the rear seat door.  It runs into the tail light.

Been waiting now for weeks but is it too late to cancel our C-Max order and get a B-Max instead?  That thing is just adorable.  Why does Europe get all the cool little cars?  Last time we were over there we had one bad case of small car selection jealousy.  Honestly, if Ford was selling both right now we might have gone with a "B".  Is there going to be an Energi model?  (Ok, the larger C-Max may still have won out.)

I see the doors are fully framed so you can't roll down the windows and have it open front-to-back like the "hardtops" of old.  It should have been possible since the sliding door is tracked at the bottom.