Anyone get a deal with Sirius when your 6 months expired?

My six months trial of Sirius will soon be finished.  Has anyone swung a deal with Sirius when they renewed?  Looking on line it seems that they want about $185 for a year which for us is way too expensive.  If anyone got a deal, can you tell me what you said to get it?

Laurel,

They will negotiate a bit if you call...it seems there is always a "special" running... ;)  I got a "deal" since I have two vehicles and have been a customer for quite awhile.  One way to save some money is to determine which channel package you really want...  If you just want music, without the "talk shows" and sports the "Mostly Music" package is a lot cheaper.  Or look at a A La Carte package....

I also have a Ford Fusion with Sirius.  I let the subscription expire but they kept calling.  I ended up renewing for $86 a year, about half price.  I'm not sure I'll renew next year even at that price.  I half about 3350 songs on a memory stick in both cars.  That's quite a jukebox.  I don't listen to Sirius often.