New C-Max On The Block

pjurek99

Yeah. I know. 

Let me begin with: "How very surprised I am with this car! Very, very nice. Can't wait till the next time I will HAVE to drive it!" Yesterday on my way from the dealership I took it for an extra spin. And then - for an extra one. And another one. Did you ever get bored with the C-max? Such a fun to drive and to charge/regenerate/synergy the thing.

I already put 105 miles of pointless driving on it! Genuinly enjoying the car. Simple yet sophisticated. Normal yet extraordinary. In my case - it is like a car re-discovered! LOL :)

Yeah. I know. 

Let me begin with: "How very surprised I am with this car! Very, very nice. Can't wait till the next time I will HAVE to drive it!" Yesterday on my way from the dealership I took it for an extra spin. And then - for an extra one. And another one. Did you ever get bored with the C-max? Such a fun to drive and to charge/regenerate/synergy the thing.

I already put 105 miles of pointless driving on it! Genuinly enjoying the car. Simple yet sophisticated. Normal yet extraordinary. In my case - it is like a car re-discovered! LOL :)

Congratulations on your lease!  It's been my experience to want to drive and drive...  My husband is even thinking about getting one too.  I've had mine over two months and I still look forward to driving it.  There is always a challenge to get better gas mileage.  We may even go on a driving vacation instead of flying so that we can play with the car.   :dogwalk: