How real is the concern for hybrid batteries?

Thanthan

Hello everyone! I am considering purchasing a 2015 c-max hybrid. It has 130,224 miles on the odometer. It’s comfortable to drive and I’m really excited about it. 
But I am not familiar with Hybrid Batteries. What is the C-Max battery like? Is there much life left in a 9 year old battery? How much money would it take to repair one? Has anyone replaced these batteries and at what mileage did they fail?

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to reading your advice

Prior to my 2016 that I picked up 3 months ago, I had a 2007 Prius bought new.  At 200K miles, in Oct. 2021, it finally threw an error on the HVB--one of the cells was not good.

So yeah, that was 14 years and 200K miles of life.  Fortunately, the industry has solved that whole problem--18 hours later I had a new battery installed with lifetime warranty.  Too bad the C-Max isn't a more popular car, otherwise it might have similar aftermarket support.  But it isn't, and it doesn't.  When the battery goes, it's Ford dealer or nothing as a practical matter.