Greetings from Chapel Hill

James Protzman

New owners of an Ice Storm hybrid.  Bought from Univesity Ford in Durham ... started process with an internet inquiry.  Bought SEL model to get leather seats and nav.  Very happy so far.

Paid a few hundred dollars over dealer invoice.  Didn't get much for our 2004 Volvo trade in, but it is what it is. 

Car is mostly for my wife, who is 5 feet tall.  I'm 6 feet.  The car works perfectly for both of us.

Currently getting 42 mpg with mostly around town driving.  First road trip coming up in a couple of weeks. 

Welcome to the forum and congratulations :)

That's one of the best thing about the CMax, it has a high roof line and you never feel cramped for room up there, I'm 5'9 myself. It also carries to the rear so you can pile up the bags as well. As my wife said, for a lil car, its got a surprising amount of room. Enjoy the car and the forum :rockon:

I am also a C-Maxer in NC (from U Ford in Durham). Nothing on my window sticker about a 5 foot tall wife being either standard or optional with vehicles purchased in NC, but that's exactly how tall my wife is. I am 5'9". Just a quick power seat adjustment and the C-Max is perfect for both of us.

• 3 weeks later...