Sticker price?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here used the AAA or Costco no haggle price option to buy a CMax? if so please report

I went with a combination of X Plan and Costco -- X Plan to get the order priority and limit dealer fees to $100, and Costco for the better price.  I ordered a SEL 302A with Interior Protection Package, Exterior Protection Package, and Panoramic Fixed Glass Roof.  MSRP is $32,875.00.  Invoice price is $31,015.60.  X Plan price is $31,166.54 (or $150.94 above invoice).  Costco price was $30,515.60 ($500 under invoice, $650.94 under X Plan).  (All prices here are before any rebates or incentives.)  Order was submitted as an X Plan order, but the purchase agreement I signed indicated the Costco price.  Definitely worth it for me.

I went with a combination of X Plan and Costco -- X Plan to get the order priority and limit dealer fees to $100, and Costco for the better price.  I ordered a SEL 302A with Interior Protection Package, Exterior Protection Package, and Panoramic Fixed Glass Roof.  MSRP is $32,875.00.  Invoice price is $31,015.60.  X Plan price is $31,166.54 (or $150.94 above invoice).  Costco price was $30,515.60 ($500 under invoice, $650.94 under X Plan).  (All prices here are before any rebates or incentives.)  Order was submitted as an X Plan order, but the purchase agreement I signed indicated the Costco price.  Definitely worth it for me.

Most Ford Dealerships (won`t) combine X-Plan with Costco Pricing here in SO FL.  Since the Dealer Fee`s are asinine, Costco pricing discount would be negated after it was added on down here. Only Mullinax Ford has "No Dealer Fees" in this area and they are not on the Costco Plan.