Saw a C-Max in Roanoke, Va today

This is only the second one I've seen in Roanoke since I bought mine in February.  My friend thought I was nuts when I set out to take a picture of it.  Actually she helped me take the best angle and it looks great!  Thanks friend.   :hi5: Here it is:

null_zps4de69373.jpg?t=1367619321

I didn't get to see the owner but they live in Virginia.  Now I don't feel so looney... oops I mean lonely  :yahoo:

This is only the second one I've seen in Roanoke since I bought mine in February.  My friend thought I was nuts when I set out to take a picture of it.  Actually she helped me take the best angle and it looks great!  Thanks friend.   :hi5: Here it is:

null_zps4de69373.jpg?t=1367619321

I didn't get to see the owner but they live in Virginia.  Now I don't feel so looney... oops I mean lonely  :yahoo:

Along with a great choice, owner has great color taste as well....cheers :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

We bought in November and have yet to see one.  The other day we thought we saw a C-Max and it turned out to be one of those damned Prius V's LOL.  Very similar colour to our Ice Storm.

Wow, I hope you get to see some soon.  I hate when I spot or think I've spotted a C-Max and it's something else.  I've noticed that our local dealership has an average of five on his lot and he's selling them.   I looked at the inspection stickers an they are for March and April.  

Edited by C-Maxgo

I'll be down there and at Smith Mountain Lake Memorial day weekend. Any charging stations near Salem?

You can go to: http://www.afdc.energy.gov/locator/stations/results?utf8=✓&location=Roanoke%2C+va&filtered=true&fuel=all&owner=all&payment=all&ev_level1=true&ev_level2=true&ev_dc_fast=true&radius_miles=5 to find some in the area.  All of them are in Roanoke.  But Salem blends in with Roanoke so you don't have far to go to get to Roanoke if you want to charge there.  This address is closest to Salem: 4426 Melrose Ave, RoanokeVA 24017, it looks like UHall, phone: 540-366-2415.  It would be best to check the web site because they give all the information you would need.  If you want  more information let me know.  I'm surprised that Ford doesn't have a charging station.

I hope you have a great time at the lake!

Edited by C-Maxgo

You can go to: http://www.afdc.energy.gov/locator/stations/results?utf8=✓&location=Roanoke%2C+va&filtered=true&fuel=all&owner=all&payment=all&ev_level1=true&ev_level2=true&ev_dc_fast=true&radius_miles=5 to find some in the area.  All of them are in Roanoke.  But Salem blends in with Roanoke so you don't have far to go to get to Roanoke if you want to charge there.  This address is closest to Salem: 4426 Melrose Ave, RoanokeVA 24017, it looks like UHall, phone: 540-366-2415.  It would be best to check the web site because they give all the information you would need.  If you want  more information let me know.  I'm surprised that Ford doesn't have a charging station.

I hope you have a great time at the lake!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just realized that I saw a white C-Max a while back because it's in a previous post in this thread but the picture taken in the previous post was parked downtown.  I checked the tags and couldn't quite make out the numbers but it may be the same one.  I wasn't able to catch the eye of the driver because they came up on my left and passed me.  Here's the picture:

IMG_1132_zps8a901d99.jpg?t=1376085307

Edited by C-Maxgo

• 1 month later...

tn_gallery_276_102_235883.jpg

What are the odds for this?  On a 1200 mile trip from Maryland to North Carolina and back by way of Roanoke, VA, we made a trip to the shopping center there.  Parked in a space to visit the store pictured (not advertising) Monday 10/7. I did not notice the adjacent car until I was already aiming for the spot.  There must be a lot of C-Max in Roanoke, and the same color?  Are you a Forum member?

note: Trip was a pleasure.  43.3 mpg driving as I would with any other car. 

post-276-0-56093600-1381507969_thumb.jpg

Edited by doodlebug