What now? C-Max Hybrid throwing new codes after parts replacements, still not running

Thank you all in advance for your help!

A few months back, my 2013 C-Max would throw the occasional "Cylinder Misfire" code and run a little bit rough. Started by replacing the spark plugs. Ran very well for a bit after that. 

Well, fast forward to about 3 weeks ago. Drove up the street a few blocks in EV mode, then when my engine kicked on, it sputtered and had barely any power, barely made it back home, check engine light comes back. "Cylinder Misfire" again. 

Replaced all ignition coils at that point, problem still not fixed. Then replaced all fuel injectors. Tried to test drive it after that, seemed to be getting smoother though still running rough. About 1 mile into test drive, speedometer quits working, I get warnings for "low engine oil," "overheating" and "service advancetrac." Car will not show it is in park when I arrive back home, and it took a few tries of the push button before it would turn off. 

I've since checked my oil, all connections I would've taken off during parts replacement, fuses, battery connection, etc and it all checks out fine. I have no idea where to turn from here or what it could be. Any ideas?

On 8/29/2023 at 1:42 PM, homestead said:

Is the 12V battery fully charged?

Checking any electrical connections that you removed/replaced for bent pins or pushed in pins and not making contact.

Thanks for the suggestion. Checked with a multimeter and it is indeed low, going to get it tested at the parts store this evening. Will update. 

On 8/29/2023 at 4:09 PM, FloraFauna said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Checked with a multimeter and it is indeed low, going to get it tested at the parts store this evening. Will update. 

Update: checked battery at auto parts store, test read "good battery in last quarter of life" and was replaced under warranty. Installed new battery today and tried to start, same error codes showing and still will not fully start, only in accessory mode due to warnings.