Seriously, WELCOME!!

Adair

No we are not the same person. It sure appears that you just want to start crap, and that's something that doesn't happen here.

Oh OK, great. Thanks for stalking. 

Here's how this works: When the original poster (OP) has a question directed to them, the OP can reply to answer the question.

If YOU cannot answer the question, you do NOT reply.

YOU want to call people names, THEN call THEM the antagonists? Get the irony there?

Oh my apologies, thinking you may understand a dictionary when you have not found the Spell Check yet. My bad. 

Sounds like you're having a bad day, I'm sorry for you.

markd, that's some great gas lighting there, you're a true manipulator. I'm sorry for the people that are still left in your life.

I'm having a great day, with the exception of your cyber-Stalking my posts; name calling and other violations of this site's policies.  

markd, that's some great gas lighting there, you're a true manipulator. I'm sorry for the people that are still left in your life.

I'm having a great day, with the exception of your cyber-Stalking my posts; name calling and other violations of this site's policies.  

cheezy this site was setup to help members with their CMAX's to improve MPG's, to solve problems and give ideas on how to improve our CMAX's. There isn't anything mentioned about Political Views on this site and we would like to keep it that way.  So if it isn't about CMAX's, Hybrids, Plugins or Electrics it doesn't belong on this site. IMHO :)

Paul

I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what was going on.

To me it seemed like cheezy had a Political Agenda and thought he would get a positive response.   Most people don't like having their Forum "Carpet Bombed" for a lack of a better term.  I think it is safe to say that most CMAXers are Conservative about spending money on gas. LOL :lol2:

Paul

...Here's how this works: When the original poster (OP) has a question directed to them, the OP can reply to answer the question.

If YOU cannot answer the question, you do NOT reply....

That's how personal messaging works.

Forums are public, so when you ask a question, anyone can answer. If you don't want that, try a PM.

Frank

I think Adair traded CMAX for New Escape and didn't see the point of continuing on. :)

Paul

So, did you fix your ScanGuage that is reading 35% higher than Ford's, or is just that running the grill blocks that has improved the ATF fluid functions so much, that our fluids calculus cannot measure it?

We know, we know; you find it too difficult to pull the leveling plug and check the fluid level, while you're down there gluing L-Channel everywhere for cooling fins !!?  What're you charging for those !!? LOL...

:clapping:

Over 1 Million C-Maxes built/sold in the United States, there's been AT LEAST 6 documented Transmission failures !!?? OMG, EVERYbody grab your trans cooling lines with a bare hand, and report in immediately how it felt !!? 

Trans. failure rate reported here so far of : .0000006 %          :lol:  Yup, it's REALLY a trend !!? LOL !!

I have to hand it to Cheezy.  On the forum for 3 days.  44 posts.  At least 6 arguments started.  He's been ignored by at least one member and soon to be ignored by another. 

Glad to have you aboard buddy.  Help yourself to a drink and be careful you don't fall overboard and drown.

Hey Mr. B.C.,

What's going on in your neck o the woods?

Any snow left? Who started all those wildfires and can we blame it on a C-Max?  

Ok fellas, ENUF. This is a welcome thread, not a beat each other thread - take that to PM. 

Adrian_L / ptjones, feel free to ignore this poster. I will watch his posts. 

cheezy - stop your nasty posts. You come here with a clear antagonistic agenda, many of your posts are nasty and asking for fights. If you do not know how to behave in a forum, leave. Otherwise if you keep this up, you will be banned. You have been warned.

Ok fellas, ENUF. This is a welcome thread, not a beat each other thread - take that to PM. 

Adrian_L / ptjones, feel free to ignore this poster. I will watch his posts. 

cheezy - stop your nasty posts. You come here with a clear antagonistic agenda, many of your posts are nasty and asking for fights. If you do not know how to behave in a forum, leave. Otherwise if you keep this up, you will be banned. You have been warned.

Err, seriously, what post are talking about to ban me for? 

Nasty and asking for fights? Negative. 

Intro.

Purchased a 2013 SEL with the roof in platinum white a couple of weeks ago.  

I had a 2014 Prius c but it was just a tad too small so I figured I would move up to a Prius.  I just couldn't get past the 1980's digital dash and "no need to see what's behind you" bar across the rear glass.  So I tested a Prius v but still wasn't happy, too big and felt like a bloated 1995 Tercel. 

Nice to have a neighbor on the forum. I didn't make it as far as test-driving the Prius.  I couldn't get past that ATM dashboard.

We (wife and I) found that weather makes a huge difference on our mileage.  But we're getting about 5.2 average on the placid streets of Vancouver.

I have a new toy as well--A '66 Volvo 122s.  She needs a lot of TLC but I hope to have her road-worthy by September.  Long term idea is to do an electric conversion with Li Ion batteries.  We'll see....

...Over 1 Million C-Maxes built/sold in the United States,

By whom? Ford's only showing 87.3K...

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/3733-ford-c-max-monthly-sales-chart/page-6?do=findComment&comment=58015

The combination of inaccuracy, wild speculation and overall obnoxiousness is never welcomed. Only you can fix it. I hope you decide to.

Frank

PS Jus, PM's not an option.  

http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/3733-ford-c-max-monthly-sales-chart/page-6?do=findComment&comment=58015

The combination of inaccuracy, wild speculation and overall obnoxiousness is never welcomed. Only you can fix it. I hope you decide to.

Frank

Man, if Ford had sold a million of these, that Factory in Michigan would have been expanded, not moved to Mexico!

Frank

It appears the good Mr. Cheezy is no longer with us.     

• 2 weeks later...

We bought our 2013 C-max se in April  2013 in Kalamazoo, mi we had been looking for a new car before we retired and did some research and liked what we seen. the dealer had 2 in stock one was ice storm and one was platinum white. we test drove the platinum white one and fell in love with it.  We bought the same day. Its been a great car yes its had some recalls and CSP's but it is a great car. Hoping to get it back from the dealer soon but still waiting on Ford for new instrument panel its been a month so far possible another 3 months but that's in another post. Anyway just want to say that the forums here are great and I've learned a lot and hope to learn more.

Just bought my NEW 2014 C-Max Hybrid SE at a deep discount, as it's now almost the end of the 2015 model year.

Dealer gave three reasons they still had the car:

It's an SE (Standard Equipment/Equipped) and everyone wants at least some of the bells and whistles in the higher priced model.

It's white...platinum white (which is what I wanted) but still, white. All of their other colors from 2014 sold out long ago.

The drop in fuel prices was followed immediately with people turning back to gas guzzlers.

Very happy.

Right now I'm downloading the new Sync update. I discovered I needed it as well as the method to do it at owner.ford.com

It's nice to be on a car posting board again.  I used to post on a couple of the Prius boards many years ago, but the Prius went from being a novelty to a regular old car and the boards I was on just kind of died out.

Nice to be posting about a new technology vehicle in a active place.

• 2 weeks later...