Driver seat broken

Buggs1a

2013 cmax sel. Driver seat don’t work. No movement. Dealer says I need a track. $2300. This seems a rip off. I found a track ford oem parts $803. But is this what I need? I know you don’t know without checking. Just hmm. 
Why such a rip off at $2300?

my seat can’t move. It suvks. Hurts my back. Don’t want to drive anymore. The dealer messed it up. They moved the seat all the way forward. How? I can’t fit in it. So they took it back and I told them to move it all the way back. But it’s messed up. Still. 

Passanger seat is further back then driver seat. So I don’t know if mine can go back more or not. It’s too dang cramped. I have no room. What can I do?

What happens when you push the button to move the seat?

No noise or movement check fuse.  If fuse is ok check electrical connector under seat for a pin(s) not making good connection.

Some noise/movement but not normal movement check for something jammed in the track.

If the track is really bad take it to non-dealer repair shop and ask them to use used parts from a salvage yard.

What kind of shop? Any repair shop even though they may not know anything about ford?

oh. Absolutely nothing happens when pushing buttons. No noise either. Just nothing. 
My back hurts so much I can’t drive it anymore unless emergency. Like getting food. 😞

Edited by Buggs1a