Is 3.5.1 available for the SE model

I was just at the dealer for an upgrade. They had the car for three hours, said the update was complete. Nothing changed on the screen. I logged into SyncMyRide and it did not show the new version. Is this update only available for the SEL or did the dealer mess up somehow?

• 3 weeks later...

I just came from the dealer after oil change and MFT update. I also see nothing different on the screen. The letter said the outside temp would appear there, but it has not. I will download and check the version. I cannot believe that all of these dealers all over the country are that bad.

Version check says I have DM5T-14D546-AD. Sync site says DM5T-14D544-AD, which it says I already had, was loaded today. I did a master reset and nothing changed. Is there a way to upgrade this myself, or does it have to be done by the dealer? It is a simple computer flash.

Unfortunately it's a dealer only kinda thing.

Version check says I have DM5T-14D546-AD. Sync site says DM5T-14D544-AD, which it says I already had, was loaded today. I did a master reset and nothing changed. Is there a way to upgrade this myself, or does it have to be done by the dealer? It is a simple computer flash.

It has to be done by the dealer because the PCM in the car has to be updated as well as MFT.   Sounds like another incompetent dealer.

• 1 month later...

I have an SE with touch but not Nav.  For those of you who don't have NAV but have had a successful update could you confirm which version syncmyride says you have?  When the upgrade is successful I should have the new powerflow screen right?  I took it to my dealer to have the update done but it looks like they didn't do it right as I don't have the powerflow screen that others say they have after the update.  Syncmyride says the dealer installed the same version as was installed on my car on its build date and it also says that I have the most current version available and I wasn't able to download the version checker tool that I have seen others reference in posts.

I am beyond frustrated with my dealer right now for this and a couple of other unresolved issues.  Before my third trip to the service department this week I want to make sure I have as much information as possible of what others see, have experienced, etc to back up my case that I think something isn't working right with the upgrade.