Ruby Red In Jersey

moytoyx

pjurek99 - we're in Piscataway - middlesex county

MtnMarty - Thanks :).  Take US Air and go thru Charlotte all the time.

ford - Had a brown '68 fastback - bad gas mileage (but gas was probably around $1 back then) but lots of fun to drive. Ice Storm was wife's first choice but we could not find one with the 202A package.

SnitGTS - Never saw a C-Max on the road - then after buying it my wife saw one at her company - security car was a black C-Max and then while we were tooling around town we saw a Red Ruby CMax SEL in the neighborhood - but they were from VA.

Looking forward to learning and sharing.  Love the car so far.

I spotted my first C-Max on Friday!  I was on my way to my friends house and I was just driving along and then out of no where a Ruby Red C-Max was right even with me!  I don't think the guy ever looked over, but for a while we were both chugging along taking up two lanes of a three lane highway going about 50 mph (in a 50 mph zone) where it isn't that uncommon for people to drive 65-70.  Eventually we hit some traffic and I ended up pulling away from him, but I was looking at the car in my rear view mirror I'm pretty sure it was an SE model. 

Anyone in NJ with a Ruby Red pull up along a Sterling Gray on Friday?  If so, that might have been me!

Edited by SnitGTS

• 4 months later...

Hey SNITGTS: I think I saw you and your lady in Paramus this morning near the Bergen Mall.  We were both stopped at a red light next to each other.

SNIT has been a pretty active poster but hasn't logged in since september which coincides with his last fuelly entry.    :detective:     I hope everything is OK with him.